video player & modem drivers

Dany Gates dany_gates_universal at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:03:44 UTC 2004

hi, thanks for ur support till now , u guys are amazing!!! help me one more
time. Tell me the name of the  best video player available for red hat linux
9 and in the form of rpm( i dont'  wanna compile the src code and stuff) .
Next thing is i have got drivers for my pctel modem in form of tarballs and
need to install it. now i have learnt to install them but will they go to
right place after installation and start working right away or will i have
to do some more work on it so that my modem starts working???