to bob mcClure

jim j_marvin at localnet.com
Mon Mar 15 02:41:49 UTC 2004

I tried to disable legacy usb devices but it didn't work.
but that gave me an idea.  even though I unplugged my keyboard from ps2
the microsoft keyboard driver still existed on the system. so I
uninstalled the microsoft driver from my notebook and now linux rescue
is working but I used the keyboard on my notebook.

thanks for the idea.

now I have to contend with
"do you want to start the network interfaces on the system?"

I will search around a bit and see if I can figure out what that does.

couldn't find anything on it.
the regular install instructions in my book don't mention it
so I will say no.

thank you for the  words of encouragement,
later
marvin