Email Filters

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Mar 19 18:52:44 UTC 2004

Mugleston, Brad wrote:
> Only 14 hours - what a slacker, I suppose you slept for the other 10.

I spent another 5 1/2 hours taking care of "domestic" things, so I
guess 4 1/2 hours of sleep does make me a slacker.  A 46-year-old,
tired slacker, but a slacker none the less!  ;-)

> Unfortunately the version of Outlook we have (2000 SR-1) doesn't have an option to look into the "Reply-To:" field.  I've put "redhat-install-list at redhat.com" in the "Sender address" option and that is not working.

Not familiar with Outlook versioning (I'd rather not get near Outlook
for fear of contamination).

> I don't know if it's Outlook or our admins as they have these machines tied down so tight we can hardly use them.

Isn't Windows wonderful?  To make it reasonably secure, you have to
cripple it so badly you can't use the bloody thing.
-     Is that a buffer overflow or are you just happy to see me?     -