Remove Windows permanently; Can installer run from ntldr/boot.ini?

Me awfar at glis.net
Fri Mar 26 19:36:44 UTC 2004

I am looking to convert many existing WinNT/2k/XP machines to rh,
automatically. However, getting the installer to run, hands-off, no
floppy or cd,, seems to be a challenge.

Can ntldr run the installer from boot.ini from an ntfs partition?

On Win 98, dos style, I surmise that I can run loadlin to start it, then
kiskstart the install.

I have completely switched to RH many moons ago, which is why I do not
even have a XP to test such a scenario, and the other FAQs all talk
about dual boot; I want total elimination.

Thank you in advance,

awf