xdpyinfo | grep RENDER question

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue May 4 22:24:13 UTC 2004

Rick Stevens wrote:
>> BTW - Does the ForwardX11Trusted belong in the sshd_config file as you
>> show in the text? I still haven't run across an official description
>> of how to use that.
>

> Either sshd_config or sshd2_config, depending on your loyalties.

I ran across this though:

http://www.zevils.com/cgi-bin/man/man2html?ssh_config+5

Somehow it makes more logical sense to me that it would go in ssh_config
as it is telling the system what I want to do when I start an ssh
session (ala -Y on the command line) instead of sshd_config that says
how I want the system to react when someone trys to contact me.

Maybe I'm confused though. I certainly dont have any answers. Guess I
could just try them both, couldn't I??? ;-)