Why the GUI can't start automatically on RH9 after I set some rules in iptables?

Yan Peng yanpeng at mx.cei.gov.cn
Mon May 17 00:41:09 UTC 2004

redhat-install-list:

	After I set some rules in the iptables, moreover, I set all the connections from localhost and its own IP address are accepted, then , the GUI must be started manually. If I change the runlevel to 5, it is OK.
	But I remember the runlevel is 3 by default before I set the rules in iptables. And the GUI can start automatically.
	What Should I do if I don't change the default runlevel?
	Thank you very much.

Yan Peng
yanpeng at mx.cei.gov.cn
2004-05-17