ClamAV Follow-up (Was: New Server on RH 8.0)

Karl Pearson karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Wed May 19 20:39:14 UTC 2004

I downloaded 0.70 of clamav hoping to get the milter portion working. I've
configured using:

./configure --enable-milter --sysconfdir=/etc
make
make install

I noticed during the make that the clamav-milter steps indicated "Nothing
to be done" messages...

I tried the configure step (make uninstall and make clean each time first)
without both and each in turn to no avail.

In checking the docs at clamav.net, I notice .71. Do you know if that
might solve this problem?

TIA,

--
Karl Pearson
karlp at ourldsfamily.com
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
http://emailgroups.ourldsfamily.com
 If you don't think the dead come back to life, Be here at quitting time
 --
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America: http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml