Xconfiguration

invincible invincible invincible mr_invincible at rediffmail.com
Sat May 22 16:11:03 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

hi all.
i am using red hat linux 9.0.
now i have installed all the packages which came with red hat distribution.during the installation i had skipped x-configuration.now the problem is my xconfigurator command is not working.i tried to locate the command but it seems that is not there.it says unknown command.can anyone on the list help me and tell me how to configure X windows in red hat linux 9.0.what packages to install and what command to run.also can anyone tell me all possible commands to configure x-windows.
thanx in advance.
regards,