PHP Source files

roger at audiblefaith.com roger at audiblefaith.com
Fri Nov 19 00:10:31 UTC 2004

>BTW, Roger, we prefer 72-character lines if possible.

Err, yes, sorry about that.

>Ah.  Which functions do you need?  Would one of the add-on PHP RPMs do
>the job?  There are at least 9 PHP-related RPMs.

Specifically in this case the Verisign PayFlo Pro
functions. I need to integrate my existing PHP cart to
utilize the PayFlo Pro processing. I'll search, but if
you can point me in the right direction to these add-ons
that would help a lot.

>Unfortunately, you chose one of the more elaborate source RPMs to play
>with (the X, Gnome, KDE, kernel and Perl ones are more complex).  I've
>never subscribed to the notion that the best way to learn to swim is to
>jump into the deep end.  I'm more of a kiddie-pool kind of guy!

I've done some of my best work when dumped into the deep
end :-). Thanks for all of the life support.

Roger