Camera Help

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 23:52:08 UTC 2004

Did "rpm -Uvh gphoto*"  and got an already installed.

fdisk -l /dev/sda  listed nothing.

I downloaded the manuals and the USB Camera HowTo so I looks like
I have some reading to do.

Question - USB is supported under Red Hat 9 right?

--
Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.