Camera Help

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 04:35:29 UTC 2004

Read the Manual - I printed off the gphoto manual (for some
reason I can't read on line) it steps you through makeing sure
your USB port is working (mine wasn't)  I don't know what I did
but all of a sudden it recognized my camera.

Using the command line I was able to download the 100 photos I
took of my son at the city wrestling match (he took second).

I installed GTKAM and now have a nice front end for gphoto.  It
even detected my camera.

Now I'm really playing - I've got some old serial digital cameras
(the less then $20 ones) and one is even listed in the supported
cameras.  Now I just need to get something to work with it (I
always had a problem with it even using the software that came
with it).

Thanks everyone.

Brad