Kogi LCD Monitor

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Apr 1 17:45:53 UTC 2005

Scott Mertens wrote:
> I checked KOGI and they say their monitor is plug and play for windows,
> no drivers for Linux.  Has anyone got one of these to work in Linux?  If
> so how do I get the resolution above the 800X600?

Monitors don't have drivers.  The resolution on a monitor is dependent
on both the video card driver you have AND the monitor itself.  It would
be very helpful if you could specify which operating system you're
running and which video card you have.
-           Denial.  It ain't just a river in Egypt anymore!         -