epsonlq2070 driver for suse

ajay chaudhary ajay197947 at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 1 04:24:51 UTC 2005

hello
i have a problem in suse, epson lq2070 can not print properly as it does not have exact driver , we try near to it but it does not give good result. i have also tried to find driver on net but in vain. some drivers are available but not for linux.

can u pls tell me some good link or what compatible driver i should use.
pls help in this matter it is giving me a big problem. as here we have 300+ machines and now they all have been changed from redhat to suse but in redhat driver was available and it works fine but now we can not change this.

also if i use lq800 driver in suse it does not properly delete queue "lprm" it shows blank but remains in driver buffer and even we switch of prionter it does not go and prints junk character and remains till 15 min. and then vanishes itself and if i use lq24 driver it deletes queue but does not print properly bad ponts.

pls help me !

ajay