OK Printers

Scott Mertens smertens at mho.com
Sat Apr 2 00:05:12 UTC 2005

Time to move on to a Printer.  Sorry (New to Linux ES4 I think??)

Want to share the printer to a windoz workgroup.  I have two printers
both HP the one I really want to use is an All-In-One OfficeJet 6110,
but can't find a way to do the scanning in Linux.  The other is a HP
5150.  What do I need to set up in Linux to share this printer and make
it visable to a XP client?

Thanks