Updates after installation of RH AS 3

Allen, Jack Jack.Allen at McKesson.com
Fri Apr 8 20:57:35 UTC 2005

I installed RH AS 3 on a Dell system using the custom option. I selected
all the items I wanted to install and completed the installation with no
problems. Now I need to add a few more items that I forgot to install.

How do I do that?

I started the install again and aborted it because it looked like it
wanted to do a complete install again.

Jackson C. Allen
McKesson Information Solutions
5995 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(404) 338-2023
 <mailto:Jack.Allen at McKesson.com> Jack.Allen at McKesson.com

copies of the original message.