[OT] Streaming Video

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Apr 12 17:20:37 UTC 2005

Andrew Kelly wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> anybody out there have any experience with serving streaming video?
> Help? Pointers? Links to good reading?

You'll have to be a bit more specific.  There are at least four popular
formats:  QuickTime, Real, Windows Media and Macromedia FLASH.  What
are you trying to do.

My company is one of the largest streaming companies on the Internet
(http://www.vitalstream.com) and I have LOTS of experience in this
arena, but I need to know what you are trying to accomplish.
-           grep me no patterns and I'll tell you no lines           -