File Size

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 15:48:48 UTC 2005

I've ripped all my CD's to a hard drive (about 8G of files) and
have discovered that not all of them ripped very well.  I'm now
in the process of trying to sort out and either re-rip or delete
from my database (I use Grip and Digital DJ - fantastic
combination).

I need a command - one line would be great - that would write to
a file all my files that are less than 130 bites in size.  The
output would need the full path and file name and file size.  I'm
thinking grep and ls and who knows what (in a prior life I could
do this in DOS but I no longer have those capibilities or even
the system to do it on).  Anyway I'd love to learn more about
UNIX commands.

Thanks,

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.