Help relocation error

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 21:41:04 UTC 2005

I'm trying to get tricky, I've got all my music ripped to 80G of
spare space on my son's Windows machine and I can listen to it on
my RedHat 9 box.  Works great.

But now I want my FC2 notebook to be able to do the same and I
get the following error when running Digital DJ (ddj)

/usr/bin/ddj: relocation error: /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.10:
symobl errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in the file libc.so.6
with link time reference

What does that mean and more importantly how do I go about fixing
it?

Thanks,

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.