More Spam?

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Wed Apr 20 22:09:19 UTC 2005

Jeff Kinz wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 03:16:52PM -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:
>
>>Jeff Kinz wrote:

< snip >

>>>FEATURE(`nocanonify')
>>>FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')
>>
>>Jeff , isn't enabling the accept unresolvable domains
>>Feature a door for spamming the server in question ?
>>What would the sideeffects of that be ?
>

> Rick and Kostas are both correct (except for .. see below).

Well the only reason i posted that email publicly was because
( having read the bat book ) i was afraid that Rick would say
what he did . The think is that his post wasn't available when i
checked my email so i didn't see it on time .
That's all .

As for the rest , Rick has spoken

Kind Regards,
    Kostas