MP3

mylar micros50 at computer.net
Fri Apr 22 14:50:05 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 10:24, Scott Mertens wrote:
> Anybody know where XMMS keeps it's skins?  I got XMMS working and
> playing MP3's, kind of a plain looking box so I thought I would download
> a few skins. I can use file roller to download, but not sure where to
> put them?

Wherever you installed xmms there is usually a subdirectory called
"Skins". That's where they go.  For each user who runs xmms there is
usually a hidden .xmms directory containing configuration information.
Under that there is also a subdirectory called "Skins". You can also put
them there in which case they will only be available to that particular
user.

mylar