[OT] Streaming Video

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Apr 25 17:10:08 UTC 2005

Andrew Kelly wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 19:32, Rick Stevens wrote:
>
> [a lot of very helpful information]
>
> Thanks, Rick, I really appreciate your efforts.
>
> At the risk of you and I building two layers of middlemen, I'll have
> "the people in need" at my end contact your sales people directly.

That's fine.  They're really not middlemen.  I'm just the senior geek
here...I don't get to set pricing for anyone.  However, if they don't
treat you right, you must let me know.  I'm not known as "The
Curmudgeon" or "Grumpa" around here for nothing!  ;-)
-   "Do you suffer from long-term memory loss?"  "I don't remember"  -
-                            -- Chumbawumba, "Amnesia" (TubThumping) -