Oracle 9i on Linux Enterprise WS 3

SoftNet Technologies softnettechno at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 2 04:32:19 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I am facing some problems while trying to install oracle 9i on linux enterprise WS 3. I need your kind cooperation for it. Please send me the list of Pre-installation requirments and patches required before starting installation and from where these packages can be downloaded. I will be very thankful to you.

One more thing I want to know that can I install Oracle 11i on Linux Enterprise AS 4.
Thanks

SoftNet.

http://mail.yahoo.com