x issues--resolved

Bob Kinney bc98kinney at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 10:43:54 UTC 2005

Thanks, Stuart.  I did have a problem where the monitor did not exist
in the MonitorDB file, so I added it in.

A trip to the log revealed that my card, a Millenium II, does not
return the correct memory amount with the probe, and the scripts
wisely assumed too little.  I added a VideoRam line to xorg.conf,
restarted X, and viola!, all of the supported modes appeared.

It's looking great now.

-bob