Oops! Messed up PCI!

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.com
Fri Dec 2 15:39:43 UTC 2005

During a yumex update last night, my HP zv6000 laptop stopped
responding. The screensaver asked for the password, then said
"checking..." and sat there a very long time. I finally shut down the
power to try to get control back. Now, on reboot, I'm getting messages
similar to the following:

PCI: Cannot allocate resource region 7 of bridge 0000:00:04.0
PCI: Cannot allocate resource region 8 of bridge 0000:00:04.0

Not available because of resource collisions.

So, now my ndis wireless does not work. Is there a way to get this
working without doing a re-install of FC4?

THANKS!

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com