step-by-step web-page?

Grant Allan grant at forum8.co.nz
Mon Dec 5 05:43:32 UTC 2005

hi,

i have scrounged another pc and a fresh hard disk to re-try with FC4.

i would like to achieve dual boot with FC4 on the new hard disk (i have windowsXP on my current disk).  i'm happy to use grub for the boot menu.

but i also want to have a fat32 partition on that new disk, to use as a go-between for passing data between my windows disk (NTFS) and my linux filesystem.

so my question is this: anyone know of a step-by-step guide / recipe (e.g. on the 'net somewhere) for achieving this?

many thanks,
grant