RHEL3 on IBM xSeries 366

NTOUGHE GUY-SERGE ntoughe at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:32:32 UTC 2005

Hi ,
Normaly you have  CD attendant such machines, espacially  The server Guide
CD: called Xseries 336
that  you have to use for installing your hardware .

And an other one : Setup Installation, but if you don't have them , go to:
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/support/xseries/x366/downloadinghwlinux.html

and you 'l find all information you desire.

keep the faith