Automated boot

Nathan Andrews nandrews at med.umich.edu
Wed Dec 21 19:40:06 UTC 2005

There is a setting in your KDM/GDM setup that allows you to set up an
auto-login user.

I don't have any FC boxes around to find the exact location, but it's
pretty straightforward, IIRC. And I'm sure someone else wiill be able to
help as well.

>>> juan at uwtcallback.com 12/21/05 2:30 PM >>>
I installed a SIP server on a FC4 box.
The computer starts automatically in the case of an power outage but
FC4
doesn't finish loading till I enter my user name and PW.
Is there a way to make FC4 not to ask for UN and PW and finish
Thanks
Juan