Remote Desktop Connection

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 05:36:02 UTC 2005

This prigram comes with RedHat 9 and I'm guessing it's there to
connect with the same program running on an XP server.

I can't connect.  I do get an error message when I start RDC
telling me I must not have SLP support configured correctly so it
can't browse for connections.  How can I configure SLP?  Also, I
know the IP for the computer I need to connect to (I can connect
to it using RealVNC but I'm getting no where using RDC).  So, I
don't know if I need SLP as I'm not browsing (but probably will
need to in the future).  I'm getting pressed to use RDC and not
Real.

Thanks,

--
Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.