nfs mount locally exported directories in a Red HAt Cluster (v3)?

evdhn at advalvas.be evdhn at advalvas.be
Wed Feb 9 12:49:21 UTC 2005

In a Red Hat HA Cluster (v3), how can you nfs mount a directory exported
by a cluster service that is currently local to the cluster member?
I keep getting permission denied errors.  It works fine when I move the
cluster service to the other cluster member.  The firewall has been
stoppped, just to make sure it wasn't part of the problem.

Kind regards,

Emma