[OT] Redhat family member unaccounted for...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:25:31 UTC 2005

Hi,
   This is a bit off topic, but some of you with longer memories may
remember one of our redhat-user members named Grendel. Grendel was
always a fun guy as well as being technically proficient.

   What you may not remember is that Grendel was staying in Sri Lanka
the last time I remember speaking with him. With last weekend's events
in South Asia I tried writing him this week at the last email address
I had (kalum at delrom dot ro) but up until now have received email
delayed messages up until now. Hopefully this is just due to Internet
access being down.

   If anyone has up to date info on Grendel's whereabouts or other
lists you may have seen him participating on I'd sure like to hear
about him. Respond offline to me as to not clog up this list too much.

thanks,
Mark