mgetty+sendfax?

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.com
Mon Jan 3 18:38:00 UTC 2005

THANKS! I'll check out the links. On updating the machine... I have FC3,
but have been hesitant to do the update for fear something might break in
the process. I've revised a lot of config files, and some of them might
not work with later versions (I seem to recall an Apache upgrade where I
had to rewrite the config files). I'll try to give it a try in the near
future, though. I'll probably do a Norton Ghost image of the drives so I
can get back to where I am if things don't work out. Even that requires
taking the machine off line, which I don't like doing...

Harold

FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com