network card driver install problem (broadcom)

Rajesh rajeshb at frontline.com.au
Wed Jan 5 02:02:49 UTC 2005

Hi Rick,

Thanks again. Where can I download Fedora Core 3 from?

Regards,
Rajesh.

Again, I really think you should drop RH9 and go to Fedora Core 3.
The driver is already built for you in FC3 and it's the latest version
of Red Hat Linux.  Red Hat 9 is almost a year old and is no longer
supported except through Fedora Legacy (http://www.fedoralegacy.org).

If you must continue to use RH9, make sure you download and install
yum or apt-get and update your system.  You're running an ancient
kernel.  The latest Fedora Legacy kernel for RH9 is 2.4.20-37.9.
-         If this is the first day of the rest of my life...         -
-                        I'm in BIG trouble!                         -
redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com