FC3 downloads

othman El Moulat othmanelmoulat at menara.ma
Wed Jan 5 18:41:19 UTC 2005

Hi Linux Experts :)

well after using RH9 for a certain period it seems there are points that
suggests me to move on to FC3...I'm looking forward to download it since (if
I'm not wrong!) it's freely available on the NET...
there are some points that i should make clear : I don't have a CD burner but
i do have a fast internet connection (ADSL 128k)...

will it be possible for me to download Fedora core 3 and be able to install it
without headaches troubleshouting?

where can i find it on the net? and what do you advise me in my particular
situation?

thanks Indeed

othman.