getting wireless to work

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:00:42 UTC 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:53:44 -0800 (GMT-08:00), William
<wsbcomm at earthlink.com> wrote:
> what are a few "best" web sites to help fedora3 users get their wireless(prism) working?

I hope you get an answer. The machine I built yesterday is an FC2
machine but I'd rebuild it with FC3 if it meant I could get wireless
running.

I'm about ready to rebuild the kernel with larger stack sizes and try
again with ndiswrapper. I'm getting desparate.

I did find a lot of people having problems similar to my Prism
problems in the Fedora forums but almost no one had answers. Just a
lot of questions asked...

- Mark