development packages

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 01:24:59 UTC 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:21:43 -0600, Otto Haliburton
<ottohaliburton at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

there must be some way to tel RPM to install everything even now,
right? I don't have to go back and rebuild the system from scratch to
get this stuff.

Once I hear about yum, which seems to be what redhat-update is using.
Can I use yum to get this handled more painlessly?

Thanks again!

- Mark