FC2 to FC3 or FC4 upgrade

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:20:50 UTC 2005

FYI all - I have been unable to move forward with this due to none of
the CD passing the media test portion of the install. CD #1 boots fine
and is happy to start the install if I let it, but the CDs themselves
all fail the test media option I'm given at the beginning of the
install.

I'm currently researching other ways to burn the CDs. I normally use
k3b to do this. I'm sure it can be done at the command line also.

Cheers,
Mark