Upgrade from Redhat 9 to Fedora Core 3 - Search for answers

Sujitkumar Shirkar sujitkumar_shirkar at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:52:16 UTC 2005

Hello firends

I am having a workstation with redhat 9.0 and on board network card, i am
trying to install additional network card as eth1 but for some strange
reason its not allowing me to do so,

I think many of you might have this problem installing 2 or more network
card in red hat 9

please advise me

Sujitkumar Shirkar