Redhat install

Bill Brunt bill.brunt at quest.com
Tue Mar 8 13:14:40 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Suman C S
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:55 AM
To: Redhat-install-list at redhat.com
Subject: Redhat install

Hello,

I got a DVD that contains Linux ISO files,namely rh1.ISO, rh2.ISO and
rh3.ISO. I copied all the 3 files to my hard disk.Then i wrote 3 CDs with
these files. But i am not able to boot my system from these CDs. Can anybody
help?

I use Nero Version 6. I have made CD drive as a boot device in my BIOS
settings and is able to boot from Windows installation CD.

[Bill Brunt]
I know Nero works with its .nrg files, does it work with .iso?  Seems like a boot disc is not being created.

Suman, Kochi.