procmailrc question

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Mar 11 00:21:43 UTC 2005

Waldher, Travis R wrote:
> [...]

See my earlier response.  The sendmail.cf line to use would be

     O ForwardPath=/acct/$u/.procmailrc:/acct.hp/$u/.procmailrc:\
	$z/.procmailrc

(line wrapped for readability)
-         If this is the first day of the rest of my life...         -
-                        I'm in BIG trouble!                         -