changing from Half Duplex to Full Duplex

Tech Guy tek_guy at rediffmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:40:26 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am running RHAS 2.1 and I see the network interface is started in Half Duplex mode in the /var/log/messages. How do I verify this ? "ndd" does not seem to be supported in Linux. I tried looking into "/proc/sys/net/ipv4" and I did not find anything that tells me in which mode the interface is running.
Also I want to know how do I change to FULL Duplex mode.

Your response and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
TG