(no subject) group add

A. Khattri ajai at bway.net
Thu May 12 13:21:08 UTC 2005

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Spero Manolatos wrote:

> please remove sperom at verizon .net   from youra mailing list.   His wife

Use the instructions in the FULL header of the email message to
unsubscribe.

Angband n. /ang'band/

 Like nethack, moria,
   and rogue, one of the large freely distributed
   Dungeons-and-Dragons-like simulation games, available for a wide
   range of machines and operating systems. The name is from Tolkien's
   Pits of Angband (compare elder days, elvish).  Has been
   described as "Moria on steroids"; but, unlike Moria, many aspects
   of the game are customizable.  This leads many hackers and would-be
   hackers into fooling with these instead of doing productive work.
   There are many Angband variants, of which the most notorious is
   probably the rather whimsical Zangband. In this game, when a key
   that does not correspond to a command is pressed, the game will
   display "Type ? for help" 50% of the time.  The other 50% of the
   time, random error messages including "An error has occurred
   because an error of type 42 has occurred" and "Windows 95
   uninstalled successfully" will be displayed.  Zangband also allows
   the player to kill Santa Claus (who has some really good stuff, but
   also has a lot of friends), "Bull Gates", and Barney the Dinosaur
   (but be watchful; Barney has a nasty case of halitosis). There is
   an official angband home page at
   http://www.phial.com/angband and a zangband one at
   http://thangorodrim.angband.org.  See also