Imap in FC3

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri May 20 20:37:50 UTC 2005

Rodrigo Faria Tavares wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What´s the package of imap in fedora core 3 ?

The default IMAP server in FC3 is based on UoW c-client 2002.  The other
one seen most often is dovecot.

> tha apache need mod_imap for acces the webmail.

Uh, depends on which webmail product you're using.  FC3 comes with
SquirrelMail.  Both it and the other big one (Horde's IMP) use PHP to
access the IMAP mail, so you need the php-imap RPM installed (and any
dependencies it may have).
-   Errors have occurred. We won't tell you where or why.  We have   -
-                         lazy programmers.                          -