output from IBM xSeries machines

BILL BRUNT billbrunt at usa.net
Thu May 26 13:57:49 UTC 2005

Hi -

This may seem like an unusual request but I'll give it a try.  Is anyone out
there running the xSeries servers from IBM  Specifically I'm interested having
someone run a command on machines with the following CPU in them and getting
the output.

	IntelR XeonT
	IntelR XeonT MP
	IntelR CeleronR
	IntelR PentiumR 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology
	IntelR PentiumR 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology with EM64T
	AMDR OpteronR

I've got some software and I need to know if it will run on these platforms.

If you've got an IBM xSeries machine running RH AS/ES 2.1, 3.0 or 4.0 with one
of the above CPU and are willing to run a command and send me output, please
let me know.

          - Bill