Help!

Guy Ferse gferse_24 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 11:13:35 UTC 2005

Hi

I have recently migrated to Linux, I am working on Kdevelop and write a program for compilation. Unfortunately it is giving some kind of error i could not understand.

the error is;

aclocal.m4:3009: your implementation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE comes from an old
                           Automake version. you should recreate aclocal.m4 with aclocal
                          and run Automake again
gmake:***[Makefile.in] Error

Can anyone help me out in this matter please.

Guy