SCSI host adapter: tekram dc-395uw

Mario.Milani at mi.infm.it Mario.Milani at mi.infm.it
Thu Nov 24 10:13:28 UTC 2005

Thank you Rick,
I have tryed to compile the source file on a AS3 machine (gcc -g -Wall -o
program dc395x_trm.c)

but it dose not work:

In file included from /usr/include/asm/dma.h:13,
                 from dc395x_trm.c:233:
/usr/include/asm/io.h:4:2: warning: #warning <asm/io.h> is deprecated, use
<sys/io.h> instead
In file included from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:13,
                 from /usr/include/linux/delay.h:12,
                 from /usr/include/asm/dma.h:14,
                 from dc395x_trm.c:233:
/usr/include/linux/times.h:5: syntax error before "clock_t"
/usr/include/linux/times.h:7: syntax error before "tms_cutime"
/usr/include/linux/times.h:8: syntax error before "tms_cstime"
In file included from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:14,
                 from /usr/include/linux/delay.h:12,
                 from /usr/include/asm/dma.h:14,
                 from dc395x_trm.c:233:
/usr/include/linux/timex.h:173: field `time' has incomplete type
/usr/include/linux/timex.h:188: confused by earlier errors, bailing out

Can you help me in fixing those errors?
mario