Question

Michael Velez mikev777 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:41:23 UTC 2005

  _____

From: redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Yazan
Al-Sheyyab
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 1:25 AM
To: redhat-install-list at redhat.com
Subject: Question

How can i build a cronjob for my system ???

   i am using redhat enerprise linux ES V 3

    is there a graphical utility to achieve that (building cron job )  ???

please if you have document about this send me

 and about shel variables and custamizing the shell parameter .

Regards

Yazan

The command to build a cronjob is crontab. For documentation, check the man
pages by executing the following commands:

$ man crontab

$ man 5 crontab

If you are using the bash shell, check the man pages for bash:

$ man bash

And do a search for the string "Shell Variables".  That will list all the
shell variables that bash uses with customization options.

Michael