Help!

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Nov 28 22:00:23 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 19:55 +0000, Guy Ferse wrote:
> hi Stevens
>
> thankx for the suggestion, i have upgraded my system to Suse 10.0, can
> you or anyone else guide me if i can get some help in terms of
> programming errors relating to socket programing using kdeveloper 3.2

You could have updated to FC4 for free, you know.

Socket programming?  As in network sockets?  What is the problem you're
having?

[other, historical data on this thread deleted]

-    Working with Linux is like wrestling with a worthy opponent.    -
-   Working with Windows is like picking on an annoyed child with a  -
-                            loaded handgun.                         -