pop quiz! configure sendmail to accept IP addrs!

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Thu Oct 13 20:30:46 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Got a quickie here, maybe not doable?

I want to configure my Sendmail system to accept email addressed to
my IP address (24.91.157.212) as well as to "kinz.org".

Using the virtuser table I can accept or reject any address "X" at kinz.org,

Kinz.org has a dynamic IP address and I use MASQUERADE_AS kinz.org in
sendmail.mc.

I want emails to  "X at 24.91.157.212" to be accepted by the same sendmail
process.  I have tried adding another MASQUERADE_AS macro to
sendmail.mc, but that wasn't the answer.  They just bounced.

Any ideas ?

--
speech recognition software was not used in the composition of this e-mail
¡Ya no mas!