Reversing email contents

David Mackintosh David.Mackintosh at xdroop.com
Mon Apr 10 21:09:00 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 01:56:41PM -0400, Jeff Kinz wrote:

> I'm getting emails with 30 emails in reverse order within them, typical
> Outlook format.
>
> In order to understand the issues + needs of the teams sequestered within
> these emails it would be a lot easier if the discussion were in the
> order it happened in.
>
> Does anyone happen to have a tool, of any sort, that can reverse the
> oder of the emails within one email ?

The traditional internet method is to demand that everyone
bottom-post from now on, thus triggering a flameware, and
guaranteeing future flamewars when new users join the discussion or
list unaware of either the "convention" or the dissent over said
"convention".

--
 /\oo/\
/ /()\ \ David Mackintosh | Public Key: