more on bogged down server

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue Apr 11 14:02:43 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 05:51:11AM -0700, Harold Hallikainen wrote:

> It's interesting that this problem did
> not appear until last week (when I was out of town).

Failures seem to mostly work this way.

Physicists are currently trying to find a particle called the "Higgs
Boson" whose field causes all other particles passing through it to have
mass.  So the entire Universe owes its mass to this particle.

Its informal name is the "God Particle".

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.04/grid_pr.html

I have a theory that there is a another particle, a "uon",(U),
which has a field that emits an extraordinary failure force (EFF).

IT has the characteristic of causing other particles to fail
at the worst possible time.

So you see, you've been hit by the universal EFF-U particle.

:)
Speech Recognition Technology was used to create this e-mail